WaterCop Leak Stop+
Leak Stop+ detects plumbing leaks at a single location, sounds an audible alarm, and automatically shuts off the water supply. The RJ45 Jack makes Leak Stop+ capable of integrating with SmartConnect to receive mobile alerts to a smartphone or tablet. It can also integrate with home security or automation systems. They are ideal solutions for water heaters, recirculation pumps and softeners.
Additional Product Information
Leak Stop+ system detects water leaks at a single location within a home or office building. They can activate third-party devices such as pump relays, alarms, lights, buzzers or even notify most home security or automation systems. With two attached leak sensor cords, it is an ideal solution for water heaters, softeners, and similar water appliances. Valve sizes from ½” through 1½”. Now Lead Free NSF61g is standard on LeakStop+ valves.
- Monitors selected area 24/7 for accumulating moisture
- Valve can be controlled independently of water leaks
- Features brass ball valve
- Includes electric actuator with two attached moisture sensors
- Shut-off valve remains closed until it is manually reset
- Provides signal output to third party devices to notify shut-off
- Audible alarm sounds when leak is detected
- Features an RJ45 Jack for integration with SmartConnect to receive mobile device alerts
- Integrates with many security/home automation systems
Provides 24/7 connection and access to your WaterCop system through the WaterCop app on your phone or tablet. Receive real-time alerts and notifications.
Additional Product Lines
WaterCop Classic Designed for a typical single-family home or vacation residence and offers thorough plumbing leak protection.
WaterCop Pro Provides central monitoring and control for complete leak protections required in homes and multi-family dwellings.
WaterCop Z-Wave Integrates with smart home technology for remote control of the main water supply valve.
Take the next step.
To find your nearest authorized dealer to quote, install, and service your new WaterCop system for your home,
How can we help you?
To learn more about how WaterCop detects and automatically stops plumbing leaks in your home, contact us today.