WaterCop Z-Wave Large Valve
WaterCop Z-Wave Large Valve leak detection and automatic water shut-off system provides constant leak protection for 24/7 peace-of-mind. This unique solution has the ability to shut off a property’s main water supply when pipes are 1½” to 2″, indoors or outdoors. Designed to integrate with Z-Wave smart home technology for remote control of and notifications for the main water supply valve.
Additional Product Information
WaterCop Z-Wave combines the trusted WaterCop system beneﬁts of early electronic leak detection and automatic water shut-off with the additional feature of operating in a Z-Wave enabled network (even if the shut-off is outdoors). When installed into a new or existing Z-Wave network, the WaterCop Z-Wave control valve may be locally or remotely controlled using a gateway interface. Integrated with other automated home devices such as alarms and environmental controls, the WaterCop Z-Wave system offers an added level of convenience and security when it comes to protecting properties.
The WaterCop Z-Wave System is customizable to fit any plumbing configuration.
- Provides total control of the plumbing system
- Remotely set up protocol for routine open/close of water systems
- Instantly notifies key contacts when water supply is shut off
- Compatible flood and temperature sensors transmit a closure signal through the Z-Wave network to the WaterCop Z-Wave control valve on the main water supply
- 24/7 monitoring of plumbing leaks or sudden flooding near water utilizing appliances
- Valves available in 1½” and 2″
Additional Product Lines
WaterCop Classic Designed for a typical single-family home or vacation residence and offers thorough plumbing leak protection.
WaterCop Z-Wave Integrates with smart home technology for remote control of the main water supply valve.
WaterCop Leak Stop+ Single point leak detection and automatic shut-off system with audible alarm and smart phone notification capability.
Take the next step.
To find your nearest authorized dealer to quote, install, and service your new WaterCop system for your home,
How can we help you?
To learn more about how WaterCop detects and automatically stops plumbing leaks in your home, contact us today.