The statistics are eye-opening. Approximately 25% of homeowners have experienced water damage from appliance leaks and broken or frozen pipes. Over 95% of basements experience flooding. And nearly every home or building is susceptible to some form of water damage. In addition, the average homeowners’ insurance claim payout for water damage is nearly $12,000.
How can you avoid the high costs of water damage for your home or business, and how can you keep your insurance premiums as low as possible at the same time? WaterCop may be the answer you are looking for.
Give yourself more insurance against the high-cost of water damage.
Repeated or large insurance claims are costly. Not only do you run the immediate risk of increased premiums, multiple claims will expose you to potential loss of affordable coverage or may even result in policy cancellation.
WaterCop Automatic Water Shut-Off systems are a time-tested tool in reducing the chances of major household and building plumbing leaks. These reliable systems provide long-term protection and can prevent the need for insurance claims due to most common plumbing leaks.
The proven advantages of WaterCop.
WaterCop offers your home or building protection from catastrophic water damage and gives you peace of mind by:
- Monitoring appliances and pipes around-the-clock that can sometimes leak and allow water accumulation causing substantial water damage
- Keeping you in contact with primary residences and second homes, vacation homes, or commercial buildings which are unoccupied at night or for long periods of time
- Satisfying insurance companies’ guidelines that require water damage protection devices for vacation and second homes
- Communicating with most home automation, home security, and emergency dialer systems for complete water leak notification and flow control
- Sending you system alerts, notifications, and remote control of your WaterCop system with the SmartConnect feature that works through the Water Cop app
The insurance benefits of WaterCop.
When you install a WaterCop system in one or more of your homes or buildings, you are not only meeting the guidelines of most insurance companies, you may actually save money on your premiums. Be sure to talk to your insurance provider about available discounts when you invest in a WaterCop system.
Aside from the financial implications of home or building water damage, you’re also at risk of losing precious family memories and keepsakes that can never be replaced, or important business records and information you need to succeed. WaterCop can give you the protection you need and deserve.
Ready to explore the benefits of WaterCop for your home or building? Visit our website now or feel free to contact us at 800-545-3636.